The life of Ali Ibn Abi Talib (R.A) was full of energetic and dynamic missionary events. He was honored by wisdom and referred as the protector of Islam from the division and secretion. This volume has rich context of the comprehensive life events of Ali Ibn Abi Talib’s (R.A) after embracing Islam. It has a major focus on the history about battles of Islam with him as a commander, righteous, companion, activist, warrior and energetic ranger of the Prophet (PBUH). It also describes about mainly imperative actions in Makkah and the life in Madina with the principles as Amir Al-Mu’mineen.
This book is the second in a series of the era “history of the Rightly Guided Caliphs” that bestow a comprehensive study about his personality and era. The writer “Ali Muhammad As-Sallabi” focuses in detail with true depiction of the Hadith and consolidated history of Islam. The foremost luminosity is on examining the development of guidance alongside the Prophet (PBUH) in the battle of the camel and other. The volume-II has two major sections with rich content of subsequent:
- Battle of camel before and after event along Uthmaan’s series
- The stance of “Fitna” and Islamic scholarly approach
- Attempts of Reconciliation and Kuffa trip from “Abu Dahar”
- Fighting breaks out and call of commander
- Quick life review on Ali’s (R.A) companions and warriors
- The battle of “SIFFIN” and outbreak of fighting
- Mu’awiyah and the Roman King
- The “Khawararij” and opinion
- The span of the Caliphate of Ali’s (R.A)
About the author
He is a prolific writer and is famous for his detailed books of history and biography that bring the past to life for modern readers. He has studied at the Islamic University of Madinah,Omdurman Islamic University in Sudan and other parts of Saudi Arabia, as well as in Libya and Yemen.
|Title||Biography of Ali Ibn Abi Talib|
|Editor||Ali Muhammad As-Sallabi|